Princess in Suburbia introduces Weblog from Her Royal Chambers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's Warrior Wednesday: "Warriors Never Give Up!~ Inspired by a Warrior Sister's Walk across the Selma Bridge

"Are you a Warrior? Then You Never Give Up!"

Have you ever woken up and felt like a ton of bricks weighing on your chest? Perhaps, you are in a season now where it just seems like all your effort are amounting to nothing and you feel completely overwhelmed and you sometimes wished you could just lay in bed and not get up, hoping your worries will go away with your catatonic self~

Well, NEVER GIVE UP was the phrase at the Selma Walk this past week. And thanks to my Southern Warrior Sister~ Maxine Donaldson Holt who wrote a piece on her personal experience walking across the bridge, we are able to feel the spirit of that day. "NEVER GIVE UP!" What a simple phrase yet powerful in nature if we allow it to soak into our being.

Hello family, IT IS WARRIOR WEDNESDAY and this is your sister welcoming you to yet another
blog episode.
 635614770475410922-selmavoices 

I spent few minutes just reading and re-reading the words of my Southern warrior sister, Maxine and I was inspired to pay it all forward with this piece. This picture is certainly more than any preacher could have said. If you are in a situation right now where many things are not adding up for you...
If you are feeling a tad-bit depressed; if you are anxious, stuck, and desperately looking to find meaning in what you are doing or not doing, here is my word for you today: NEVER GIVE UP~ YOU ARE ON A BRINK OF YOUR MIRACLE. I feel like I am equally talking to myself.

MY REALIZATION
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally." ~ David Frost


While many would have us think that they have arrived and they are perfect and have ALL the answers to ALL the ailments in the world; while some live unorthodox and non-authentic lives, dying on the inside while on the outside, they put up a front... as a Southern Warrior Sister, I DO DECLARE THAT I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS. And yes, with all of the successes I may be enjoying... thank God for them... I SUBMIT DAILY AT GOD'S THRONE:

MY LIFE LESSONS

(1). asking for guidance...
(2). listening to hear directions...
(3). accepting his children around me...
(4). understanding that He can use anyone to speak to me...
(5). being obedient when I do hear...
(6). show love and kindness to others around me.
(7). constantly asking my sisters to cover me with prayers because I know that is what it will take to accomplish all that He has for me to accomplish.
(8).I understand that my journey is not all about me but about God using it to bless others. I must therefore live a selfless live , one which is void of JEALOUSY, PRIDE, ARROGANCE, LIES... all fruits which will yield absolutely no good seed in my life.

MY HUMBLE SUMMATION

So if you find yourself not being able to wish others well, if you find yourself being jealous of others and you cannot celebrate others, if you are at a place where all you see is YOU and you cannot even recognize that GOD is already working around you and all you need do is JOIN in what He is doing, if you cannot see beyond your pain, your wants, and refuse to understand that the love you seek is already around you... if you are unable to rejoice with others, I URGE YOU TO TAKE FEW MINUTES to meditate...
Ask the Creator to grant you the clarity to see what He is doing around you. SUPPORT OTHERS in THEIR SEASON and when your time comes, there will be a parade of people to support you too. Get rid of JEALOUSY & SELF-LOATHING.

And yes! NEVER GIVE UP!


You are next in line for a miracle.

Until Next Time,

Be Inspired, Be Motivated, Be Of Sentimental Value, and Be Authentic
Dr. Princess Fumi Hancock, RN, DNP
Nurse-Writer, Speaker, Transformation Expert


Exciting Update(s):
A Popular Online Lifestyle Talk Show, The Princess in Suburbia goes mainstream APRIL 1st, 2015. Watch the Southern Warrior Sisters as they co-host segments of the show. Let's Go Innovate will also be featured. For information on airtime and markets, click here.

Princess Fumi & Her Southern Warrior Sister Talk Radio
(Regularly aired at 9 AM CST/ 10 AM ET )on Saturdays is scheduled to be part of the Nashville Broadcasting Radio.FM. Details coming. For our upcoming show, PLEASE ENTER. Want more on Warrior Wednesday?

(c) copyright 2015 Original post~ Your Inner You / Dr. Princess Fumi Hancock

16 comments:

  1. Do you want to write an essay like a real pro? Check this site https://persuasivepapers.com/ and explore the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This situation remaineds me the essay on mexico I conducted recently. I described an event very familiar to the one you show here. All in all the situation is sad and unfortunately there is nothing we can do with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I like the most in your post? Is the way you bring the information into the spciety and especially on this blog, quite interesting manner of giving the lecture, I guess a lot of teachers and writers can borrow smth, one more intetersing site which provide you with all neccessar help and assisstance which I have found recently was essay agency where you can buy an essay and all of them will be quite exclusive and intgeresting like the information on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S2ZZMG8
    YWECAN Car Cup Holder Mount for iPhone Xs/XS Max/X/8/7 Plus & 7"-10.5" Tablets, Universal Car Cradles Adjustable Gooseneck for Apple iPhone iPad Pro Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab
    UPGRADED:2-IN-1 UPGRADED DESIGN: Fits all smartphones and iPad or other tablet 7 to 11 inches. such as Apple iPad Pro 10.5 / 9.7, iPad Air 2 / 1, iPad Mini 4/3/2/1,iPad Air 1/2,Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8/9.6/10.1 inch,Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S2, iPhone XS/8/8 Plus/6 Plus, Samsung Note 8/9/s9, Google Pixel 3/ 3XL, OnePlus 6T, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, LG G7 ThinQ, SONY etc.
    This Universal cup mount holder car kit comes with cellphone holder and tablet holder. Adjustable base for a perfect fit in most cars' cup holders.
    YWECAN Cup Holder Phone Mount is adjustable and fits firmly and perfectly, securely in the cup holder for car, truck or SUV, fitting to varying size cup holders in your vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khodiyar Corporation established by Mr. Vijay Panchal in 1996.Vijay Panchal Group is involved in Manufacturing of Timing Belt Pulley since 17 years.
    khodiyarcorporation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Students from different parts of the world rely on our service, as we are providing secure payment gateways, confidentiality agreements and financial aid centers for communication. Homework Help Sites

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing a tremendous job. It is very enlightening and achieves what it desires. I will make sure that I read all of your blogs in future. It will definitively enhance my knowledge.
    rhetorical analysis
    rhetorical Strategies

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the great story warrior Wednesday are nice that I have ever seen before , if you want to know more about it then go though Essay Help UK for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trade FX At Home On Your PC: roboforex login Is A Forex Trading Company. The Company States That You Can Make On Average 80 – 300 Pips Per Trade. roboforex login States That It Is Simple And Easy To Get Started.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last 3 year i have many article seen like this niche, but trust me guys you so hard working guys. This is my first visit to your article post! This is my first comment here, so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your each and every release. This is very nice one to me and many readers like me and gives in-depth information about this subject. Australia Assignment Help - best assignment help in brisbane - best assignment help in perth - Online Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very priceless moment to me when i read your blogs and I agree with you, Your each post is very useful and beneficial for anyone. I am satisfied that you simply shared this grateful information about many topics with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing and I am really waiting your next post. Good luck dear friend. cpm homework help - essay help - math homework help - Assignment help

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Way Of Telling, And Pleasant VT Markets Paragraph To Get Information About My Presentation Topic, Which I Am Going To Deliver In Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Visit BookMyEssay for best story writing help from experts.

    ReplyDelete