Princess in Suburbia introduces Weblog from Her Royal Chambers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You Were Created To Be a Solution and Not a Barrier to Your Generation ~Amazon Bestseller~ Princess in Suburbia: FUMI HANCOCK

You Were Created To Be a Solution and Not a Barrier to Your Generation
Original posting by Fumi Stefanie Hancock (Notes) on Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 4:16am (Reposted TODAY- May 8, 2013.) (A long message but it will bless you when you take the time to read it ALL)


This morning, I started thinking hard about what I would share with my friends. So, I went back to some of my past writings. This caught my eye in particular and I sense the urge that if shared yet again, would bless someone today. Here it goes:

A wonderful day at the General Hospital in Emure Ekiti. Adassa Adumori Foundation delivering needed Medical Equipment.
In my quiet time with God, I was reminded of His unconditional love... His grace... His mercy... His Uncommon Favor over mankind. Through the eyes of my people, God’s favored children in Ekiti, God continues to remind me the reason why I was created. A precious soul once said this to me: (I was manufactured in Africa, assembled in the US and now dispatched to the world... What a revelation and a huge responsibility). Do you have a revelation of who you are this morning?

By extending his comforting arms towards me, He has shown me how to live a life of purpose. To continually venture to make a difference in this world and not just acquire massive wealth for myself, though that is always good. God is teaching me to rest in His words, that if he said it, He is more than enough to bring it to pass, regardless of what challenges may come my way. He has taught me to quit looking at people for solutions but to completely lean on him. He is the one who knows who he will use and who he will move to help my mountain shift. So rather than frustrate yourself with assumptions, fix your eyes to the heavens. 

My heavenly Father is gently teaching me how to rest on his wings… to reach out and be a blessing rather than constantly looking to be blessed. There is strength, peace, and restored hope when you take your eyes off yourself and just be a blessing in the little way you can. 

Above all, He reminded me that He has created me to be a solution to my people and not a barrier. Has God spoken a word to you lately? Does it look like it would never happen? Then, I urge you to hold on, He is not through with YOU yet. He is refining the cracked portions of your lives; he is straightening the crooked paths on your behalf; he is clearing the path for your greatest victory. He knows your hearts. He sees when you cry… and my God, He answers even when you feel his silence.
It is my prayer for you today that you will be celebrated where you are ordinarily tolerated. God bless you today as you take yet one more step towards your divine purpose.  I thank God for making me a solution to two great havens… Tennessee, USA and Ekiti State, Nigeria my beloved homeland. 

Another valuable lesson I have learned is to know my limit and not overextend myself. While it is my desire to help, I know it is impossible to help everyone exercising wisdom along the way. It is also my desire that others will understand that one person cannot be the solution to an African continent. Therefore, everyone has a role to play and be grateful for the little that is done in their communities. For when we are grateful with little, we will surely be rewarded in a huge way.

"This is what the Lord says: I will come to you and fulfill my gracious promise to bring you back... For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ---Jeremiah 29: 10 - 12

I love you All.....May your light burn so bright for the world to see and partake of. 

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO RESIDE IN TENNESSEE AND SURROUNDING AREAS~ THIS IS FOR YOU. COME AND BE REFRESHED: LET'S GO INNOVATE CONFERENCE~ MAY 25, 2013. This will be a time to shake yourself loose from complacency and take back your vision.... COME PREPARED TO LEAVE WITH AN ACTION PLAN. I know your life will never be the same again. Take a chance... attend the conference. You are worth what you desire but action speaks louder! Nothing is as important as investing in your own future, regardless of who you are: a writer, a business owner, a grad. student, a home-maker..... 

Come and be renewed.  REGISTER TODAY: www.letsgoinnovate.com ~ Dr. FUMI HANCOCK, President, Let's Go Innovate' Amazon Bestseller: The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell- http://www.amazon.com/Fumi-Hancock/e/B009BHBI6S

No comments:

Post a Comment